Öhlins for Harley Davidson
ESTIMATED AVAILABILITY IS JANUARY 3, 2022 - We will open listing to pre-orders in December of 2021.
Öhlins USA is now proud to offer a Limited Edition of the HD 764 blackline with gold accents to fit your Dyna. The HD 764LE is a Öhlins STX36P Blackline shock with a classic monotube design, featuring all the classic Öhlins qualities that deliver top notch ride comfort and performance for your bike. Typically an all black shock, the piggyback external reservoirs, compression adjusters and length adjusters have all been finished in gold to make this limited edition shock pop on your Harley-Davidson Dyna.
Please Find Information on Inventory Availability and our Return & Refund Policy at Bottom of Description!
- Part Number: HD 764LE
- Type Code: S36PR1C1L
- Length: 336 +10/-0 mm
- Proven monotube design in black anodize finish
- Piggyback reservoir Dividing-Piston type gas pressurized system
- Specifically designed and built for twin-shock Dyna applications
- Top level comfort, rideability, and performance on your Dyna
- Wide range of spring rates available
Type Code Breakdown:
- S: Single Tube Design
- 36: 36 mm Piston Diameter
- P: Shock Absorber with External "piggy back" Reservoir
- R1: Adjustable rebound Damping Adjuster Wheel OR Slot above the Eye End or on the Reservoir
- C1: Adjustable Compression Dampening. Adjuster Wheel OR Slot on the Reservoir
- L: Adjustable Length
- 1991 to 2017 Harley Davidson Dyna FXD
Please take the time to read all notes below as it includes important information regarding product availability and our Refund/Return Policy for Öhlins Shocks
- Manufacture Stock Photos are Used in these Listings, please read entire Specs to know what is and is not included! Contact us with questions if you are unsure what is included on this set of shocks.
- In-Stock Shocks typically ship within 2 days and delivery of shocks will be made via UPS with a Signature Required for delivery, please plan accordingly. International customers shocks will ship via USPS Priority Mail International and usually ship within 5 business days.
- Please note that not all shocks are in-stock and may have to be ordered directly from Sweden. If this is the case, we will notify you of the lead times and currently lead times from Sweden are anywhere from 3-6+ weeks depending on part number. Contact us if you would like an updated lead time at the time of purchase!
- We will contact you via email with a short set-up questionnaire, please complete and return so that delay’s in set-up and shipping do not occur.
- Installation by a certified Öhlins Service Center Technician is recommended, if a service center is not a choice then installation by a certified mechanic is recommended.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS should be directed to us prior to making the purchase to avoid delays to your order.
Öhlins Return/Refund Policy
- Öhlins Products are considered a special-order item because they are set up per rider and motorcycle specifications.
- Our standard 15% restocking fee will still apply, however since these are special-order items depending on state of shocks when returned we reserve the right to charge up to a 50% restocking fee. Please discuss any returns with us prior to sending back.
- These items are shipped directly from the manufacturer as new, if returning for a refund less stocking fees to apply they must be in all original packaging and not mounted or altered in anyway.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs; items should be packed well to avoid damage in transit.
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR ISSUE REFUNDS PAST 30 DAYS OF SHIPPING DATE, NO EXCEPTIONS!