Important Information about Shipments
Please be advised: Due to increased shipping volumes and logistic issues, we are continuing to see delays across the country and world along with increased wait times for raw materials and it is impacting our business. Here are a few things to be aware of when you place an order with us.
- We will continue to ship in-stock products within 24-48 hours of purchase (We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays)
- Orders received after 10am CST, will ship the next day!
- We will process overnight shipments until 12pm CST except on Fridays. Fridays we will not process any overnight shipments.
- Back ordered products(a product is on back order when stated on the product page) - Back ordered products are being impacted as well due to delayed material deliveries. ETA's should be listed on back-ordered products (Business days do not include weekends or holidays) If there is to be an extension to ETA's we will contact you as soon as we understand how it will impact your order.
- We offer Free Shipping on orders over $25.00, does not include special order items such as Speed Dealer Customs Swingarms, Ohlins, GPR Stabilizer, Simpson Helmets etc.
- Please allow up to an additional 3 mail days for your package to arrive for domestic deliveries.
- We also suggest customers use our Free Shipping Methods as we will not reimburse for delayed/late delivery of paid expedited shipping.
- IF you choose a paid shipping option, this option merely means the length of time the carrier chooses for delivery, it does not expediate our handling times.
- International Customers, if using USPS First Class International please allow up to 6 to 8+ weeks for deliveries. If you would prefer a better estimated delivery time frame please use our FedEx International options.
VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!!
- Please be mindful we have zero control on how and when the post office decides to deliver your package once it has left the shop.
- We receive the same tracking information as our customers, we do not have any additional information. If your package is missing, contact us or your local post office who can then follow up.
- International Customers -- We can not file claims or inquiries on USPS First Class International Packages, this method of shipment takes the longest to deliver and offers no exact dates. If you prefer a more secure delivery method please choose FedEx International.
Find our complete shipping information here
If you choose to phone us and we do not answer please leave a clear message including your name, phone number and we will return your call as soon as we are able! For a quicker response time please fill out our contact form on our site under the Contact Us tab or Click Here.
Our Current Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8am - 2:30pm
Phone Contact: 417-717-4316