Öhlins for Harley Davidson
Öhlins aftermarket suspension products designed for Harley-Davidson deliver dramatic handling improvement over the stock suspension. With a turn of a dial, you control whether you want a plush, compliant ride for long stretches of open road, or a firmer suspension for hugging mountain corners and curves.
Available in 12” and 13” lengths, with multiple spring rates available; each shock is specifically sprung for the weight your bike will carry and tailored to your riding style. With Öhlins suspension, the handling dynamics of your Harley-Davidson motorcycle will transform to a ride you didn’t think possible.
Please Find Information on Inventory Availability and our Return & Refund Policy at Bottom of Description!
- Part Number: HD 753
- Type Code: S36DR1L
- Length: 336 mm +10/-0 mm
Type Code Breakdown:
- S: Single Tube Design
- 36: 36 mm Piston Diamter
- D: Monotube High Pressure Gas Type of Shock Absorber with Internal Reservoir in the Main Body.
- R1: Adjustable Rebound Damping Adjuster Wheel or Slot Above the Eye End or on the Reservoir.
- L: Length Adjustable
- 2004 to 2020 Harley Davidson Sportster
Please take the time to read all notes below as it includes important information regarding product availability and our Refund/Return Policy for Öhlins Shocks
- Manufacture Stock Photos are Used in these Listings, please read entire Specs to know what is and is not included! Contact us with questions if you are unsure what is included on this set of shocks.
- In-Stock Shocks typically ship within 2 days and delivery of shocks will be made via UPS with a Signature Required for delivery, please plan accordingly. International customers shocks will ship via USPS Priority Mail International and usually ship within 5 business days.
- Please note that not all shocks are in-stock and may have to be ordered directly from Sweden. If this is the case, we will notify you of the lead times and currently lead times from Sweden are anywhere from 3-6+ weeks depending on part number. Contact us if you would like an updated lead time at the time of purchase!
- We will contact you via email with a short set-up questionnaire, please complete and return so that delay’s in set-up and shipping do not occur.
- Installation by a certified Öhlins Service Center Technician is recommended, if a service center is not a choice then installation by a certified mechanic is recommended.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS should be directed to us prior to making the purchase to avoid delays to your order.
Öhlins Return/Refund Policy
- Öhlins Products are considered a special-order item because they are set up per rider and motorcycle specifications.
- Our standard 15% restocking fee will still apply, however since these are special-order items depending on state of shocks when returned we reserve the right to charge up to a 50% restocking fee. Please discuss any returns with us prior to sending back.
- These items are shipped directly from the manufacturer as new, if returning for a refund less stocking fees to apply they must be in all original packaging and not mounted or altered in anyway.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs; items should be packed well to avoid damage in transit.
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR ISSUE REFUNDS PAST 30 DAYS OF SHIPPING DATE, NO EXCEPTIONS!