The m.Blaze Pin from motogadget – setting new benchmarks for bolt-on blinker with Power LED technology.
Its tiny dimensions and minimal design make it almost disappear on the vehicle. Due to the IntensiLED® Technology, the emitted light is extremely bright when switched ON and definitely can no longer be overseen.
Additionally, greatest visibility and safety will be ensured by the patented TranzLight® Technology (TLT) with a wide beam angle.
The bolt-on blinker is ECE approved as front and rear direction indicator. The aluminium casing is CNC machined and available with an anodized black or mirror polish surface.
The benefits at a glance:
- absolute unique, new design and principle of operation (light control by TranzLight® Technology)
- extremely attractive appearance due to transparent glass body and very small aluminium base
- highest luminosity, achieved by state-of-the-art high output LED technology (IntensiLED®)
- electronic voltage conditioning by IC controlled constant power source with 330kHz pulses and safe protection electronics
- extremely bright light in radiation direction, highly visible light in nearly all directions
Like any other typical LED blinker, the motogadget blinker can be operated with load resistors or any of our load-independent flasher relays (m.Flash, m.Wave, m.Stop, m.Relay+).
Parts delivered: A set of black m.Blaze Pin blinker w/ M8 thread, M8 nut, approx. 100 cm connector cable, installation instructions.
Not DOT approved, for show purposes only in the US
Click below for manual:
Attention: For all new m.blaze pins the ‘metal tube’ (LED Power Supply Circuit) has been eliminated. The LED Power Supply Circuit is now integrated in the turn signal itself. The mounting instructions have been revised and listed under Additional Product Resources along with the old version.