mo.hub kit BMW R9T LIN - tiny
Adapter & bracket to install the motoscope tiny or mst speedster to the BMW R9T
The mo.hub Kit BMW R9T LIN - mini allows the easy connection of the motoscope tiny or mst speedster to all models of RnineT series with Euro 4 (model year 2017 and later). It also enables the use of our app mo.ride with many helpful and interesting functions via a Bluetooth connection.
Attention: You have to order the motoscope tiny, mst speedster or mst vintage additionally to the mo.hub kit! Please click on the link of the motoscope tiny, mst speedstes or mst vintage series
The mo.hub receives data like speed, rpm and indicator lights from the digital vehicle bus (LIN bus) and converts it into usable signals for the motoscope mini. The indicator lamps of the instrument partly display several functions (by continuous light or flashing).
According to the clear wiring table, the vehicle plug and the instrument get connected to the terminal blocks of the mo.hub. Then the vehicle connector has to be plugged into the counterpart of the BMW. The connection is ready. This is almost plug & play.
Afterwards the smartphone and the app mo.ride are paired to the mo.hub via Bluetooth. All necessary settings will be automatically and correctly applied and you can start immediately.
Functions WITH Smartphone and mo.ride app
- Encrypted connection via Bluetooth® LE (Low Energy), therefore manipulation security
- extremely low power consumption of smartphone and mo.hub
- the highly sensitive acceleration sensor allows you to display your riding activity in mo.ride by an activity factor, number of turns, top speed and other statistics
- Monitoring the current battery voltage in the app
- Firmware updates without removal of mo.hub possible at any place via Smartphone and App
- Configuration without removal mo.hub possible at any location via Smartphone and App
- Vehicle management in the app
- Maintenance management through automatically updated mileage with information on maintenance tasks, service tasks, condition of tires, brake pads, oils, fuel, spark plugs, etc.
- Tour-Tracking records all trips
- Logbook stores all generated vehicle messages and maintenance tasks
- display of parking position and Ping! to help with vehicle search
- soon the 'ride mode' will be integrated into the app. There you can create your own dashboard with different measurements and displays. E.g. time measurement 0-60 mph, temperatures, altimeter, turn counter, lean angle, compass, fun factor, weather data and much more
Technical requirements and compatibility
The mo.hub is compatible with all models of the RnineT series with Euro 4 (model year 2017 and later). Also Urban G/S, Pure, Racer and Scrambler. It currently supports the instrument series mini with combi frame, tiny and classic.
To install the mo.hub kit you need our app mo.ride. Without Smartphone and App the mo.hub cannot be used!
The app works with smartphones that use the Android 8.0 operating system and iOS 12.4 or higher. The compatibility may be limited in rare cases due to the device.
Further information about the app can also be found at mo.ride.de or in Google Play and AppStore.
Scope of delivery
- mo.hub Kit BMW R9T LIN - tiny
- mo.hub adapter with connector blocks, cover and mounting option
- the specific vehicle plug connector for the BMW RnineT Euro 4
- a connection cable to the battery including a fuse and cable ties
- the milled and anodized 3-dimensional bracket for the motoscope tiny or mst speedster
- the detailed installation and operating instructions via the app
- the mobile app mo.ride via Google Play and AppStore (free of charge)
ATTENTION: You have to order the motoscope tiny, mst speedster or mst vintage additionally to the mo.hub kit! Please click on the link of the motoscope tiny or mst speedster or mst vintage series
Specifications and features
mo.hub adapter: length/width/depth 74 mm/ 50 mm/ 30 mm (with cover)
weight approx. 90 g
fastening cable ties or 2 x M4 countersunk screws
operating voltage 9 V - 15 V
operating temperature -4F ... 176F (-20°... +80°C)