Speed Dealer Customs Swingarm Policies
At this time swingarms are excluded from all sales and discounts.
Swingarms will be shipped via FedEx with Signature Required for Delivery - NO expediated shipping options at this time.
Arms do not qualify for Free Shipping
International Customers are responsible for shipping, taxes or any import fees into their respective countries and are NOT included in the purchase price.
Due to the nature and value of this product shipping insurance is included in the cost of the shipping paid.
Return and Refund Policies
- Please contact us before returning a swingarm, an RMA is required. Returns/Refunds will not be processed unless they have an RMA.
- International customers please contact us, the return process is different.
- All return shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer unless there is fault on our side.
- Swingarms that have been altered in any way including but not limited to powder coating of any parts will void all warranties and are NOT eligible for returns or refunds. Buyer will assume all risks associated with all alterations.
- Due to the nature of our swingarms, all returns are subject to a restocking fee of at least but not limited to 15% based upon return condition.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable, NO exceptions.
- When returning products, they must be in original packaging (this includes the custom wooden box) and packed well. We will not be responsible for damage in transit back to us! If returned damaged there will be a 15% restock fee, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- WE WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT ACCEPT RETURNS PAST 30 DAYS OF DELIVERY.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us as soon as possible!
Important: Professional Installation Recommended and Suggested - It is the installers’ responsibility to make sure all fasteners are tightened before operation of motorcycle. Speed Dealer Customs will not warranty components that are lost/damaged due to improper installation. Installation should be done by experienced professionals. If there are any questions regarding installation, please contact us before you go any further. Periodic maintenance may be required.
All parts we supply are considered aftermarket parts and not OEM replacements, it is the buyers responsibility to know what is and is not allowed under their transportation laws of the states/countries they reside. Speed Dealer Customs and its subsidiaries will not be liable for fees incurred due to illegal installations of aftermarket parts.
*Please note, as with any aftermarket part some installs may require additional modifications or parts in order to use.