The Öhlins STX 46 shock absorber comes in a wide range of styles and for many different bikes in the smaller Hyper Sport segment, such as the Yamaha R3, Ninja 250 Honda CBR 250. This shock absorber features the Öhlins well-known Monotube design with its builds quality. With fully adjustable compression and rebound damping it has a great range of adjustments possible. And if you would like to have it, you can fit the shock absorber with an optional hydraulic spring preloader! The Öhlins STX 46 shock absorber brings a new way to ride your bike. With enhanced cornering performance and improved comfort it contributes to rider confidence which makes you want to go faster around the track. But the STX 46 does also work well for your daily commute and the weekend country road tour.
Please Find Information on Inventory Availability and our Return & Refund Policy at Bottom of Description!
- Part Number: HO 204
- Type Code: S46PR1C2LS
- Length: 326 +10/-2 mm
- STX technology
- Monotube high pressure gas type of shock absorber with hose mounted external reservoir
- Fully adjustable compression and rebound damping
- Wide range of springs available
Type Code Breakdown:
- S: Single Tube Design
- 46: 46 mm Piston Diameter
- P: Shock Absorber with External "piggy back" Reservoir
- R1: Adjustable Rebound Damping Adjuster Wheel OR Slot Above the Eye End OR on the Reservoir
- C2: Adjustable high - and low - speed Compression Damping. Hexagon OR Slot on Reservoir
- L: Adjustable Length
- S: Hose Mounted Hydraulic Spring Preload Adjuster
- 2000 to 2001 Honda VTR 1000 SP1
- 2002 to 2006 Honda VTR 1000 SP2
- 2002 to 2006 Honda RC 51
Please take the time to read all notes below as it includes important information regarding product availability and our Refund/Return Policy for Öhlins Shocks
- Manufacture Stock Photos are Used in these Listings, please read entire Specs to know what is and is not included! Contact us with questions if you are unsure what is included on this set of shocks.
- In-Stock Shocks typically ship within 2 days and delivery of shocks will be made via UPS with a Signature Required for delivery, please plan accordingly. International customers shocks will ship via USPS Priority Mail International and usually ship within 5 business days.
- Please note that not all shocks are in-stock and may have to be ordered directly from Sweden. If this is the case, we will notify you of the lead times and currently lead times from Sweden are anywhere from 3-6+ weeks depending on part number. Contact us if you would like an updated lead time at the time of purchase!
- We will contact you via email with a short set-up questionnaire, please complete and return so that delay’s in set-up and shipping do not occur.
- Installation by a certified Öhlins Service Center Technician is recommended, if a service center is not a choice then installation by a certified mechanic is recommended.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS should be directed to us prior to making the purchase to avoid delays to your order.
Öhlins Return/Refund Policy
- Öhlins Products are considered a special-order item because they are set up per rider and motorcycle specifications.
- Our standard 15% restocking fee will still apply, however since these are special-order items depending on state of shocks when returned we reserve the right to charge up to a 50% restocking fee. Please discuss any returns with us prior to sending back.
- These items are shipped directly from the manufacturer as new, if returning for a refund less stocking fees to apply they must be in all original packaging and not mounted or altered in anyway.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs; items should be packed well to avoid damage in transit.
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR ISSUE REFUNDS PAST 30 DAYS OF SHIPPING DATE, NO EXCEPTIONS!