Based on the well prove and high performing STX 36 shocks these shocks has now also been developed to give a performance and ride upgrade to scooters. Available in mono and piggyback versions depending on application and type of bike these are designed with a setting and choice of spring to improve the performance and comfort. The STX 36 is a classic monotube design available in emulsion, piggyback or hose versions depending on application and it can also be specified in different length and damping adjustment options depending on application. Currently there are STX 36 Scooter shock absorber upgrades available for Honda MSX, Forza and PCX 150 models.
Please Find Information on Inventory Availability and our Return & Refund Policy at Bottom of Description!
- Part Number: HO 424
- Type Code: S36PR1C1
- Length: 244 mm
Type Code Breakdown:
S: Single Tube Design
36: 36 mm Piston Diameter
P: Shock Absorber with External "piggy back" Reservoir
R1: Adjustable Rebound Damping Adjuster Wheel OR Slot Above the Eye End OR on the Reservoir
C1: Adjustable Compression Dampening. Adjuster Wheel OR Slot on the Reservoir
2013 to 2015 Honda Grom MSX 125
Please take the time to read all notes below as it includes important information regarding product availability and our Refund/Return Policy for Öhlins Shocks
- Manufacture Stock Photos are Used in these Listings, please read entire Specs to know what is and is not included! Contact us with questions if you are unsure what is included on this set of shocks.
- In-Stock Shocks typically ship within 2 days and delivery of shocks will be made via UPS with a Signature Required for delivery, please plan accordingly. International customers shocks will ship via USPS Priority Mail International and usually ship within 5 business days.
- Please note that not all shocks are in-stock and may have to be ordered directly from Sweden. If this is the case, we will notify you of the lead times and currently lead times from Sweden are anywhere from 3-6+ weeks depending on part number. Contact us if you would like an updated lead time at the time of purchase!
- We will contact you via email with a short set-up questionnaire, please complete and return so that delay’s in set-up and shipping do not occur.
- Installation by a certified Öhlins Service Center Technician is recommended, if a service center is not a choice then installation by a certified mechanic is recommended.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS should be directed to us prior to making the purchase to avoid delays to your order.
Öhlins Return/Refund Policy
- Öhlins Products are considered a special-order item because they are set up per rider and motorcycle specifications.
- Our standard 15% restocking fee will still apply, however since these are special-order items depending on state of shocks when returned we reserve the right to charge up to a 50% restocking fee. Please discuss any returns with us prior to sending back.
- These items are shipped directly from the manufacturer as new, if returning for a refund less stocking fees to apply they must be in all original packaging and not mounted or altered in anyway.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs; items should be packed well to avoid damage in transit.
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR ISSUE REFUNDS PAST 30 DAYS OF SHIPPING DATE, NO EXCEPTIONS!