OHLINS HONDA FORZA 300 PIGGYBACK SHOCKS
Öhlins manufactures more than 300 different shock absorber models, each model is tailor-made for one specific bike. The concept of all Öhlins products is not a secret, it is precision. Precision provides superior control of the damping force and the key to their success.
The basic setup, the design of the shim stacks and the calibration of the adjusters, is tested both on road and track. They are the results of true tests with your bike and no guesswork!
After you order a shock with us, we will send you a message or call you depending on your preference to get all your information. The shocks you will be getting, will be custom fit to you and your Harley. Ship time varies depending on what we have in stock, and what your requirements are. Average wait time is 2-3+ weeks if we don’t have them in stock. If you have questions about fitment or want to talk to us about an application other than these give us a call or send us a message.
*All photos provided are stock photos, product may vary slightly from pictures shown. Please read specs for what is included on this set of shocks.
**Questions or concerns should be messaged to us prior to making the purchase to avoid delays to your order.
**Please reference our return/refund policy at bottom of page, any concerns over fitment or install should be directed to us before purchasing. It is recommended for all Ohlins products to be installed by a licensed Ohlins technician or licensed mechanic if an Ohlins technician isn’t an option.
|Part Number||HO 430|
- 2014-2017 Honda Forza
Type Code Breakdown:
- S- Single Tube Design
- 36- 36 mm piston diamter
- P- Shock Absorber with external "piggy back" reservoir
- R1- Adjustable rebound damping adjuster wheel or slot above the eye end or on the reservoir.
For full refund certain terms apply.
- Ohlins Products are considered a special-order item because they are set up per rider and motorcycle specifications. Because of this a restocking fee up to 50% may be charged.
- These items are shipped directly from the manufacturer as new, if returning for full refund to apply they must be in all original packaging and not mounted or altered in anyway.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges and costs.