Öhlins aftermarket suspension products are designed to deliver dramatic handling improvement over stock suspensions. With just a turn of a dial, you control whether you want a plush, complaint ride for long stretches of open road, or a firmer suspension for hugging mountain curves and corners. Each shock will be specifically outfitted with springs to handle the weight your bike will carry, and they will be tailored to your riding style.
The performance has been proved at the highest level of AMA, MX GP and WEC. Motocross and Enduro are the ultimate tests for the R&D department with the roughest and toughest conditions possible. It’s close to the heart of Öhlins and it’s where it all started, that is why Öhlins is serious about it. TTX MkII was introduced in 2012 and got updates with new designs to main piston and piston band. Flow pattern in this TTX44 shock have proved to be very good where the oil flows through two pieces of Öhlins Gold valves sitting at the compression adjusters at the top of the shock. The shock was fine tuned for 2015 with a new rebound adjuster design for better precision and more rigid feeling. This version also includes the all-in-one suspension tool, Öhlins Cool Tool.
Please Find Information on Inventory Availability and our Return & Refund Policy at Bottom of Description!
- Part Number: HO 1694
- Type Code: T44PR1C2W
- Length: 479 mm
- Twin tube design
- Öhlins TTX Technology
- Rigid, fine precision rebound adjuster
- Three level high speed adjuster
- Highly effective low speed compression adjuster
- Dual spring kit available to most models
- Available for all major MX and Enduro models
- New surface treatment piston rod
- Öhlins Gold Valves
- Öhlins Cool tool
- New pre-load adjuster
Type Code Breakdown:
- T: Twin Tube Design
- 44: 44 mm Piston Diameter
- P: Shock Absorber with External "piggy back" Reservoir
- R1: Adjustable Rebound Damping Adjuster Wheel OR Slot Above the Eye End OR on the Reservoir
- C2: Adjustable high - and low- speed compression damping. Hexagon OR Slot on Reservoir
- W: Shock Absorber Delivered without Spring
- 2013 to 2016 Honda CRF 450R
Please take the time to read all notes below as it includes important information regarding product availability and our Refund/Return Policy for Öhlins Shocks
- Manufacture Stock Photos are Used in these Listings, please read entire Specs to know what is and is not included! Contact us with questions if you are unsure what is included on this set of shocks.
- In-Stock Shocks typically ship within 2 days and delivery of shocks will be made via UPS with a Signature Required for delivery, please plan accordingly. International customers shocks will ship via USPS Priority Mail International and usually ship within 5 business days.
- Please note that not all shocks are in-stock and may have to be ordered directly from Sweden. If this is the case, we will notify you of the lead times and currently lead times from Sweden are anywhere from 3-6+ weeks depending on part number. Contact us if you would like an updated lead time at the time of purchase!
- We will contact you via email with a short set-up questionnaire, please complete and return so that delay’s in set-up and shipping do not occur.
- Installation by a certified Öhlins Service Center Technician is recommended, if a service center is not a choice then installation by a certified mechanic is recommended.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS should be directed to us prior to making the purchase to avoid delays to your order.
Öhlins Return/Refund Policy
- Öhlins Products are considered a special-order item because they are set up per rider and motorcycle specifications.
- Our standard 15% restocking fee will still apply, however since these are special-order items depending on state of shocks when returned we reserve the right to charge up to a 50% restocking fee. Please discuss any returns with us prior to sending back.
- These items are shipped directly from the manufacturer as new, if returning for a refund less stocking fees to apply they must be in all original packaging and not mounted or altered in anyway.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs; items should be packed well to avoid damage in transit.
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR ISSUE REFUNDS PAST 30 DAYS OF SHIPPING DATE, NO EXCEPTIONS!