The Öhlins FKC 100 series Fork Cartridge Kit introduces Öhlins advanced suspension technology to the front forks of the popular line of Harley Davidson FLH/FLT Touring Baggers. This high-end front fork cartridge damping system vastly improves performance, comfort and vehicle control for the Harley-Davidson front forks. Built on race proven Öhlins NIX technology, each fork leg features an 8 mm steel shaft, an aluminum damper tube and 25 mm pistons which greatly reduce the dreaded 'brake-dive'. To maximize the damping performance available in the confines of a fork leg, compression and rebound damping are separated between the two legs. Of course, optional spring rates are available for individual rider weights, preferences and usage. Whatever your needs are, you’ll be surprised by how your bike can be transformed.
Please Find Information on Inventory Availability and our Return & Refund Policy at Bottom of Description!
- Part Number: FKC 102
- Type Code: 25 mm Cartridge Kit
- 25 mm pistons
- Öhlins NIX technology
- Aluminum damping tubes
- Improved feel, control and comfort
- SPRINGS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS KIT AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
- Contact Us for pricing
- Additional Install Tools and Recommended Öhlins Oil are also available to purchase.
- 2014 to 2016 Harley Davidson Road King
- 2014 to 2016 Harley Davidson Street Glide
- 2014 to 2016 Harley Davidson Road Glide
- 2014 to 2016 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
- 2014 to 2016 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
- Will Not Fit Road King CVO 2014 and Electra Glide Low 2016
Please take the time to read all notes below as it includes important information regarding product availability and our Refund/Return Policy for Öhlins Shocks
- Manufacture Stock Photos are Used in these Listings, please read entire Specs to know what is and is not included! Contact us with questions if you are unsure what is included on this set of shocks.
- In-Stock Shocks typically ship within 2 days and delivery of shocks will be made via UPS with a Signature Required for delivery, please plan accordingly. International customers shocks will ship via USPS Priority Mail International and usually ship within 5 business days.
- Please note that not all shocks are in-stock and may have to be ordered directly from Sweden. If this is the case, we will notify you of the lead times and currently lead times from Sweden are anywhere from 3-6+ weeks depending on part number. Contact us if you would like an updated lead time at the time of purchase!
- We will contact you via email with a short set-up questionnaire, please complete and return so that delay’s in set-up and shipping do not occur.
- Installation by a certified Öhlins Service Center Technician is recommended, if a service center is not a choice then installation by a certified mechanic is recommended.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS should be directed to us prior to making the purchase to avoid delays to your order.
Öhlins Return/Refund Policy
- Öhlins Products are considered a special-order item because they are set up per rider and motorcycle specifications.
- Our standard 15% restocking fee will still apply, however since these are special-order items depending on state of shocks when returned we reserve the right to charge up to a 50% restocking fee. Please discuss any returns with us prior to sending back.
- These items are shipped directly from the manufacturer as new, if returning for a refund less stocking fees to apply they must be in all original packaging and not mounted or altered in anyway.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs; items should be packed well to avoid damage in transit.
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR ISSUE REFUNDS PAST 30 DAYS OF SHIPPING DATE, NO EXCEPTIONS!