The Antigravity Batteries AG-1601 is getting into the massive power arena with 480 Cranking Amps. It is the smallest lightest 16-Cell Lithium battery made. This is the go-to battery if you need very high power in a compact size. The Antigravity AG-1601 is an ultra-compact 16-Cell battery: only 4.5 x 3.25 x 5.25 inches (L x W x H to top of terminals) and 3.18 lbs. yet has massive power. It can turn over many of the larger V-Twin motors up to 113 cubic inches. This lightweight motorcycle battery is often chosen for Custom V-Twins where small size is needed, and by Adventure bikers who want more power and capacity. AG1601 is also a favorite for Race Car use.
- Small Case format
- 4.5 x 3.25 x 5.25 inches (LxWxH)
- 480 Cranking Amps
- 16 Amp Hours (Pb Eq)
- 3.18 lbs
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available (great for racers and custom builders)
- Can Hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off i.e. alarms, ECU’s, iPod's, GPS, heated grips, etc.)
- Large all-brass terminal design
- Can be installed in any orientation.
- No Highly Toxic materials like Acids or Lead.
- No Fluids to leak and damage the vehicle.
- 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Capable of everyday use in bikes up to 1600cc
- Large V-Twin Motors up to 1600cc (96 Cubic Inches)
- Race Use bikes up to 2000cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor)
- Race use in Cars up to 3500cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor)
NOT FOR USE IN PASSENGER CARS OR STREET USE AUTOMOBILES.
NOT FOR USE IN PERSONAL WATERCRAFT.
**Note: This item is drop shipped directly from our distributor as NEW to our customers, there is NO Rush Shipping Available. Usually ships within 2 Business Days via UPS.
CURRENTLY WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP BATTERIES TO HAWAII, ALASKA OR US TERRITORIES. WE ALSO ARE UNABLE TO SHIP BATTERIES TO INTERNATIONAL MILITARY ADDRESSES.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE INTERNATIONALLY