Simpson helmet shields are offered in clear as well as stylish and functional tints. When ordering a shield for your racing or motorcycle helmet, keep these considerations in mind:
- Clear shields are generally used for night racing or very low light conditions
- Amber shields provide a minimal amount of tinting that's ideally suited to overcast weather
- Yellow shields are often used in dawn or dusk driving, as they tend to accentuate track features
- Tinted shields can help to eliminate glare during daytime driving
- Some people find that mirrored shields block even more sunlight than tinted shields and Iridium shields provide the most protection from both sunlight and glare
NOTE: Interior shields for Ghost Bandit and Mod Bandit helmets available separately, Click Here to Shop.
NOTE: Most Shields will ship within 5 business days
(Business days are Monday through Friday not including if Holiday's fall on those days)
*DUE TO COVID SUPPLIES HAVE BEEN IMPACTED, CONTACT US TODAY TO CHECK STOCK LEVELS AND LEAD TIMES.