The Öhlins NIX 22-series cartridge kit for HD bikes is based on experience learned through decades of high end suspension manufacturing. The kit delivers loads of performance with stable damping characteristics while ensuring a smooth comfortable ride. The Kit has the Öhlins proven “NIX” design which features compression damping in the left leg and rebound damping in the right leg, which allows for a more precise function and stability. Adjustments are made at the top together with the spring preload and the cartridge system fits bolt-on and is easy to install in standard front forks. The NIX 22-kit has been tested extensively and tailor made to suit the individual requirements and characteristics for each individual bike.
Please Find Information on Inventory Availability and our Return & Refund Policy at Bottom of Description!
- Part Number: FKS 205
- Type Code: Nix 22
- SPRINGS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS KIT, AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
- Contact Us For Pricing, most Springs start at $150/pair
- Additional Install Tools and Öhlins Recommended Oil are also available, contact us for pricing.
- 2010 to 2017 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG
Please take the time to read all notes below as it includes important information regarding product availability and our Refund/Return Policy for Öhlins Shocks
- Manufacture Stock Photos are Used in these Listings, please read entire Specs to know what is and is not included! Contact us with questions if you are unsure what is included on this set of shocks.
- In-Stock Shocks typically ship within 2 days and delivery of shocks will be made via UPS with a Signature Required for delivery, please plan accordingly. International customers shocks will ship via USPS Priority Mail International and usually ship within 5 business days.
- Please note that not all shocks are in-stock and may have to be ordered directly from Sweden. If this is the case, we will notify you of the lead times and currently lead times from Sweden are anywhere from 3-6+ weeks depending on part number. Contact us if you would like an updated lead time at the time of purchase!
- We will contact you via email with a short set-up questionnaire, please complete and return so that delay’s in set-up and shipping do not occur.
- Installation by a certified Öhlins Service Center Technician is recommended, if a service center is not a choice then installation by a certified mechanic is recommended.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS should be directed to us prior to making the purchase to avoid delays to your order.
Öhlins Return/Refund Policy
- Öhlins Products are considered a special-order item because they are set up per rider and motorcycle specifications.
- Our standard 15% restocking fee will still apply, however since these are special-order items depending on state of shocks when returned we reserve the right to charge up to a 50% restocking fee. Please discuss any returns with us prior to sending back.
- These items are shipped directly from the manufacturer as new, if returning for a refund less stocking fees to apply they must be in all original packaging and not mounted or altered in anyway.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs; items should be packed well to avoid damage in transit.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR ISSUE REFUNDS PAST 30 DAYS OF SHIPPING DATE, NO EXCEPTIONS!