Triumph Bonneville Seat Bolts Quick Release
Triumph has engineered some very beautiful machines, and that’s why you’re the owner of one am I right!? Well with everything in this world, nothing is ever perfect and we are always improving. We wouldn’t have made it as humans without the constant improvement in the technology field, and machinery. Back to the Triumph Bonneville seat design, it’s something that requires special tools to take off. I’m not sure about you but special tools just take up room in my toolbox, and when I can use my fingers it’s a tool that I always have around (hopefully). With our quick release triumph seat bolts you can remove your seat without any hassle whatsoever. So next time you need to get under that seat make sure you have a set of these to help. Our bolts are made from aerospace grade aluminum and the threads are made from 304 stainless steel to prevent rusting. If you live on the coast you almost require stainless threads, and you’ll appreciate it a year down the road when your other seat bolt locks up from rust. The bolts come in your choice of hand polished billet or military grade black anodized. Our bolts also come with a neoprene boned washer that will allow you to hand tighten these bolts to ensure you won’t lose them. Lastly our Triumph Bonneville seat bolts are made to fit the Hinkley Bonneville models and will also fit your Thruxton and Scrambler. If you have any questions about fitment or just want to chat about our Triumph parts give us a call or drop us a message, we’d love to hear from you!
- Made in the USA by Speed Dealer.
- CNC machined from aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Threads are machined from 304 stainless steel – for you guys on the coast.
- Neoprene boned stainless steel washer
- Come in two finishes mirror finish polished billet or stage III military grade black anodized.
- Made to replace the Triumph Bonneville seat bolt, will also fit on other Hinkley models like the Thruxton and Scrambler.
- Sold in pairs.