Ohlins Triumph Piggy Back Shocks for Scrambler Thruxton Bonneville
Choose between the two sizes we have available. To measure your shock length you must go from hole center-to-center when the shock is fully extended. The two measurements are also adjustable by +0.25″, you cannot reduce the shock length only increase it. There are several variables to getting the correct shock like rider weight, riding style, one passenger or two passenger, etc. After you order a shock with us, we will send you a message or call you depending on your preference to get all your information. The shocks you will be getting, will be custom fit to you and your Triumph. Ship time varies depending on what we have in stock, and what your requirements are. Average wait time is 2-3+ weeks if we don’t have them in stock. If you have questions about fitment or want to talk to us about an application other than the piggy back give us a call or send us a message.
*All photos provided are stock photos, product may vary slightly from pictures shown. Please read specs for what is included on this set of shocks.
**Questions or concerns should be messaged to us prior to making the purchase to avoid delays to your order.
**Please reference our return/refund policy at bottom of page, any concerns over fitment or install should be directed to us before purchasing. It is recommended for all Ohlins products to be installed by an authorized service center or licensed mechanic if an Ohlins service center isn’t an option.
- S36PL Version Ohlins Twin Shocks
- Fully Serviceable
- 36mm Shock Body
- Piggy back nitrogen reservoir
- Preload Adjustment
- Length Adjustable
- Optional Spring Rates Available
- Made to fit Triumph Thruxton, Scrambler and Bonneville
S36PL:36 mm Piston/Separated, External Reservoir
Externally Adjustable: Length, Spring Preload
- 336 +10mm/-0 mm = low of 13 7/32”~ 13.21/32” Stroke: 3 7/8″/98mm
- 360 +10mm/-0 mm = low of 14 11/64”~ 14 9/16” Stroke: 3 13/16″/97mm
- Color Choice Spring:
Thanks for looking!
For full refund certain terms apply.
- Ohlins Products are considered a special-order item because they are set up per rider and motorcycle specifications. Because of this a restocking fee up to 50% may be charged.
- These items are shipped directly from the manufacturer as new, if returning for full refund to apply they must be in all original packaging and not mounted or altered in anyway.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges and costs.