Ohlins Harley Davidson Touring Fork Cartridge 2014-2016
- The Öhlins FKC 100 series Fork Cartridge Kit introduces Öhlins advanced suspension technology to the front forks of the popular line of Harley Davidson FLH/FLT Touring Baggers.
- The new high-end front fork cartridge damping system vastly improves performance, comfort and vehicle control for the Harley-Davidson front forks. Built on the race proven Öhlins NIX technology, each fork leg features an 8 mm steel shaft, an aluminum damper tube and 25 mm pistons.
- To maximize the damping performance available in confines of a fork leg, compression and rebound damping are separated between the legs. Also, Ohlins did away with the hassle of external adjusters. Just install – it’s easy – and enjoy! Of course, optional spring rates are available for individual rider weights, preferences and use of the bike!
- Ship time varies depending on what we have in stock, and what your requirements are. Average wait time is 2-3+ weeks if we don’t have them in stock. Contact us about any questions you may have in regards to installation or fitment!!
**All photos provided are stock photos, product may vary slightly from pictures shown. Please read specs for what is included on this set of shocks.
**Questions or concerns should be messaged to us prior to making the purchase to avoid delays to your order.
**Please reference our return/refund policy at bottom of page, any concerns over fitment or install should be directed to us before purchasing. It is recommended for all Ohlins products to be installed by an authorized service center or licensed mechanic if an Ohlins service center isn’t an option.
|PART NUMBER: FKC 102
TYPE CODE: 25 mm Cartridge Kit R&T
· Position: Front
· Spring Series: 08866-Serie
· Packaging Unit: Pair
Model: Harley Davidson FLH/FLT
Model Year: 2014-2016
· Will not fit Road King CVO 2014 and Electra Glide Low 2016!!
Springs are not included in the kit and have to be ordered individually!!
· The front fork springs needs to be ordered separately with part no 08866-01 (rate 10 N/mm) or 08866-02 (12 N/mm).
· For lowering this Cartridge kit, you need to order a separate kit with part no 08866-03. Lowering will be ca. 25mm. Springs with 13 N/mm rate are included in the package.
· It is recommended to contact an authorized ÖHLINS Service Center for installation.
For full refund certain terms apply.
- Ohlins Products are considered a special-order item because they are set up per rider and motorcycle specifications. Because of this a restocking fee up to 50% may be charged.
- These items are shipped directly from the manufacturer as new, if returning for full refund to apply they must be in all original packaging and not mounted or altered in anyway.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges and costs.