Ohlins Harley Davidson Touring Fork Cartridge 2014-2016
- The Öhlins FKC 100 series Fork Cartridge Kit introduces Öhlins advanced suspension technology to the front forks of the popular line of Harley Davidson FLH/FLT Touring Baggers.
- The new high-end front fork cartridge damping system vastly improves performance, comfort and vehicle control for the Harley-Davidson front forks. Built on the race proven Öhlins NIX technology, each fork leg features an 8 mm steel shaft, an aluminum damper tube and 25 mm pistons.
- To maximize the damping performance available in confines of a fork leg, compression and rebound damping are separated between the legs. Also, Ohlins did away with the hassle of external adjusters. Just install – it’s easy – and enjoy! Of course, optional spring rates are available for individual rider weights, preferences and use of the bike!
- Ship time varies depending on what we have in stock, and what your requirements are. Average wait time is 2-3+ weeks if we don’t have them in stock. Contact us about any questions you may have in regards to installation or fitment!!
*ALL PHOTOS PROVIDED ARE STOCK PHOTOS, ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY SLIGHTLY THAN SHOWN.
|PART NUMBER: FKC 102
TYPE CODE: 25 mm Cartridge Kit R&T
· Position: Front
· Spring Series: 08866-Serie
· Packaging Unit: Pair
Model: Harley Davidson FLH/FLT
Model Year: 2014-2016
· Will not fit Road King CVO 2014 and Electra Glide Low 2016!!
· The front fork springs needs to be ordered separately with part no 08866-01 (rate 10 N/mm) or 08866-02 (12 N/mm).
· For lowering this Cartridge kit, you need to order a separate kit with part no 08866-03. Lowering will be ca. 25mm. Springs with 13 N/mm rate are included in the package.
· It is recommended to contact an authorized ÖHLINS Service Center for installation.