Ohlins Harley Davidson Touring FLH FLT Front Fork Lowering Springs
Öhlins offers a wide range of springs both for all applications of Öhlins products as well as replacement springs for OE applications. Different lengths and spring rates are available.
One of the most important aspects of fine tuning the set-up of the bike to your riding style and weight is to work with the springs and measure the sag of the bike right.
Ship time varies depending on what we have in stock, and what your requirements are. Average wait time is 2-3+ weeks if we don’t have them in stock. Please Contact us with any questions you may have in regards to fitment and installation!!
**All photos provided are stock photos, product may vary slightly from pictures shown. Please read specs for what is included on this set of shocks.
**Questions or concerns should be messaged to us prior to making the purchase to avoid delays to your order.
**Please reference our return/refund policy at bottom of page, any concerns over fitment or install should be directed to us before purchasing. It is recommended for all Ohlins products to be installed by an authorized service center or licensed mechanic if an Ohlins service center isn’t an option.
PART NUMBER: 08865-01
· Length: 247 mm
· RATE N/mm: 10.0 N/mm
· Position: Front
· Recommended Oil: 01309
· Oil Level mm: 80
· Packaging Unit: Kit
Model: Harley Davidson FLH/FLT
Model Year: 1997-2013
· This front fork spring kit is for lowering the cartridge kit FKC 101.
· Lowering will be ca. 25 mm.
· Springs with 13N/mm rate are included in the package.
· It is Recommended to contact an authorized service center for installation!
For full refund certain terms apply.
- Ohlins Products are considered a special-order item because they are set up per rider and motorcycle specifications. Because of this a restocking fee up to 50% may be charged.
- These items are shipped directly from the manufacturer as new, if returning for full refund to apply they must be in all original packaging and not mounted or altered in anyway.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges and costs.