Brass Grounding Terminal for Harley & Triumph Custom
Most bikes, especially rubber mounted ones like our beloved FXR’s, have grounding issues. So wanting to build the best FXR’s on the planet we designed a solid brass grounding terminal for all your custom bike needs. We start with on of the best conductive materials, 360 brass, which is composed of nearly 61% copper and CNC machine a terminal with holes 2-7/8″ apart on center. We then make 11 drilled and tapped holes for holding all your electrical grounding wires. We also include 11 brass set screws and a hex key to tighten them down. If you are having grounding issues, or you want something that cleans up that electrical department on you custom bike make sure to get one of these.
- Made in the USA by Speed Dealer
- Mounting tab ears are 2-7/8″ apart on center and 1/4″ diameter.
- Material is solid 360 brass
- 11 – brass set screws with hex key included.
- 11 – 0.136″ hole for wires
- Ships for free!