Aprilia Ducati Brembo P34 Rear Brake Caliper Titanium Grey with Pads
Genuine Brembo Rear Brake Caliper
Ducati Part Number 61140291B superseded to 61140291A.
Made In Italy
Caliper includes New Brembo Brake Pads.
Brembo P34 with Side Inlet and Bleed.
34mm Pistons with 84mm Mounting Spacing.
Bleed and Inlets are reversible.
Fits most Ducati models from 1999-2014 and most Aprilia models from 1999-2014 for questions on fitment please use our bike selector or give us a call: 417-717-4316
Thanks for looking!
1961-2011: 50 YEARS OF HISTORY AND INNOVATION
2011 was a major milestone for Brembo, as the company celebrated 50 years of business studded with extraordinary technological, sporting and commercial successes. On January 11 1961, Emilio Bombassei and Italo Breda founded Officine Meccaniche di Sombreno, the original progenitor of today’s Brembo. Already with them was the current group president Alberto Bombassei, who was just twenty years old at the time.
This was the beginning of a half century long adventure that has led Brembo to become the undisputed leader in the braking system market. Brembo started to produce brake discs for cars in 1964 and brake systems for motorcycles in 1972, while in 1975 the company ventured into Formula 1, supplying its own braking systems for Ferrari GP cars. During this half century, through technological innovation and continuous research into materials and manufacturing processes, Brembo has become one of the world’s most prestigious brands.
In 1995, Brembo was listed on the Milan Stock Exchange and inaugurated a strategy for growth and, which over time would lead the Company to having production facilities throughout the world, continued revenue growth and a steadily increasing number of employees.
Brembo’s objective is to achieve complete client satisfaction with a safe and reliable product, as well as with comprehensive pre-sales and aftersales technical, commercial and logistics support capable of anticipating the most crucial aspects.
Quality is the challenge to achieve “zero risk” in the product: in the processes and materials used and for the environment.
Brembo intends to create a system that aims for zero defects in every area of the group; this goal can only be achieved if each and every employee feels involved and personally responsible in achieving the satisfaction of both internal and external clients and in improving every process.
The Quality Manual draws inspiration from the guidelines indicated in the standard UNI EN ISO 9004 and has been compiled in compliance with the standard UNI EN ISO 9001 and technical specification ISO/TS 16949.
- All the requisites of the client, both implicit and explicit, must be met.
- The ongoing improvement of company processes brings benefits in terms of efficacy and efficiency.
- Product quality planning ensures a reduction in costs and time to market, and achieve the best possible quality for the product/service produced.
- A constantly growing pool of suppliers permits the attainment of the performance levels defined by objectives.
- Employees are a vital asset in achieving the goal for “zero defects”.
- Poland – ISO 9001:2008 Certification of the Czestochowa plant in Poland
- Poland – ISO TS 16949:2009 Certification of the Czestochowa plant in Poland
- China – ISO TS 16949:2009 Certification of the Nanjing plant in China
- USA – ISO TS 16949:2009 Certification of the Homer plant in USA (caliper)
- Argentina – ISO TS 16949:2009 Certification of the Buenos Aires plant in Argentina
- Poland – ISO 9001:2008 Certification of the Dabrowa plant in Poland
- Poland – ISO TS 16949:2009 Certification of the Dabrowa plant in Poland
- Italy – ISO 9001:2008 Certification of the Mapello plant in Italy
- Italy – ISO TS 16949:2009 Certification of the alloy foundry of Mapello in Italy
- China – ISO TS 16949:2009 Certification of the Nanjing plant in China (foundry)
- Italy – ISO TS 16949 (car):2009 Certification of the Curno plant in Italy
- Italy – ISO TS 16949 (bike):2009 Certification of the Curno plant in Italy
- Mexico – ISO TS 16949:2009 Certification of the Apodaca plant in Mexico
- USA – ISO TS 16949:2009 Certification of the Homer plant in USA
- Italy – ISO TS 16949:2009 Certification of the Mapello plant in Italy (discs)
- Brazil – ISO TS 16949:2009 Certification of the Betim plant in Brazil
- Czech Republic – ISO TS 16949:2009 Certification of the Ostrava plant in Czech Republic
- Brazil – ISO TS 16949:2009 Certification of the San Antonio de Posse plant in Brazil