Aluminum Harley FXR Swingarm by Trac Dynamics
Quality is what we want and what we want to give you. The aluminum Harley FXR swingarm by Trac Dynamics is made from 6061-T6 rectangular tubing, then select pieces are CNC machined for precision sizing and fitment. As well as the rectangular tubing, all billet components are machined in house by Trac Dynamics. The components are then preheated and welded with one of the most advanced welding tools on the market, a Miller Aerowave. This teamed with a skilled welder allows for almost divine welding. Each product is done with the same care and precision as the last, and they are super cool too!
Pictures shown are only to display finish. The product picture below is a Harley FXR swingarm in black powdercoat:
- Made in the USA by Trac Dynamics
- Weight savings of nearly 10 pounds compared to stock!
- Comes in various finishes: Raw Finish, Show Polished Finish, Black Powdercoat or Chrome.
- Completely fabricated from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Comes in stock length – fits all Harley FXR models from 1982-2000.
- The only aluminum swingarm we use on all our builds.
- Please call before ordering to see availability. Some extra time may be required for some finishes.